Security is in our DNA
BankStatements is independently designed and vetted by world-class
security experts to ensure the highest levels of data protection and security.
Keeping your customer's information
is our highest priority
- All data sent to our server is encrypted with 256-bit encryption and secured by 2048-bit keys.
- Your customer's login credentials are never stored. They are securely discarded once they have been encrypted and passed to the bank.
- The service is a one-time retrieval – it only happens with your customer's authorisation.
- Secure data transmission is available to you by POST to a secure URL with PGP encryption.
Privacy is at the core of our service
- BankStatements is Australian owned and developed technology.
- Adherence to Australian privacy principles and laws is at the core of our service.
- Our servers are located in secure Australian data centres.
- Your customer's personal details are never shared with or sold to third parties.
- Helps you meet your AML and KYC obligations.